- 6 Quizzes
- 8 Texts
- 13 Audios
$497. RSW receipt accepted by most insurance companies.
Please begin your inquiry into this program via the information package.
Terri Lee Cooper MSc RSW NLP_M CCH DCH St. Albert Medical Center (780) 418-1973
What does a cow path represent?
- Automated, conditioned ways of being include thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. We refer to these ways of being as cow paths.
- The cow path represents a habitual path of least resistance that has been learned, absorbed and accepted by the subconscious mind.
The online Cow Path Model of Change™ & Addictions program offers a private and cost-effective way to begin exploring the model used in customized recovery/sobriety toolboxes.
The Cow Path Model of Change™ is a solution focused, structured 6-part model that addresses root causes of challenges and offers a simplified road map for lasting change.
Part A outlines a component of the Cow Path Model of Change™ and can be listened to during the day.
Part B utilizes the model component to address addictions/problem use and is intended to be used at bedtime.
This online program is not intended to replace individual consultation. It cannot reasonably guide you through an individualized assessment, offer a customized treatment plan, or provide targeted follow up/maintenance strategies. However, this program does offer you an opportunity to become familiar with the model and begin an important process.
- MSc.-Masters in Social Psychology
- RSW-Registered Social Worker
- NLP_M- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
- CCH-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- DCH-Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy