- 6 Quizzes
- 9 Texts
- 13 Audios
Terri Lee Cooper MSc RSW NLP_M CCH DCH St. Albert Medical Center (780) 418-1973 www.hypnosis-for-life.com
A two hour debrief is provided on completion of the program, at no additional charge, via telephone, office session or Skype video.
The online Cow Path Model of Change™ & Addictions program offers a private and cost-effective way to begin exploring some of the work completed in office sessions at Hypnosis for Life. Working through the program takes approximately 6 hours.
The Cow Path Model of Change™ is a solution focused, structured 6-part model that addresses root causes of challenges and offers a simplified road map for lasting change. This is important because if we are to create and maintain positive changes we must honor the learning needs of the subconscious mind.
What does a cow path represent?
- Automated, conditioned ways of being include thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. We refer to these ways of being as cow paths.
- The cow path represents a habitual path of least resistance that has been learned, absorbed and accepted by the subconscious mind.
Part A outlines a component of the Cow Path Model of Change™ and can be listened to during the day.
Part B utilizes the model component to address addictions and is intended to be used at bedtime.
Please schedule your debrief once you have completed the program.
This online program is not intended to replace individual consultation. It cannot reasonably guide you through an individualized assessment, offer a customized treatment plan, or provide targeted follow up/maintenance strategies. However, this program does offer you an opportunity to become familiar with the model and begin an important process.
- MSc.-Masters in Social Psychology
- RSW-Registered Social Worker
- NLP_M- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
- CCH-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- DCH-Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy