- 5 Quizzes
- 33 Texts
- 10 Audios
Terri Lee Cooper MSc RSW NLP_M CCH DCH
St. Albert Medical Center (780) 418-1973 www.hypnosis-for-life.com
Customized online treatment portals can allow for exponential progress in goal attainment. You are reviewing an EXAMPLE of a portal. Each portion of the curriculum below expands to include a highly customized menu targeted to address individual needs.
Fees range depending on the number of psychometric assessments completed, the number of office/phone/Skype sessions required, the number of triggers addressed and the level of follow up required with field assignments. Crisis access outside of portal services increases pricing.
Why are portals such an effective tool?
- Creating long term change must be viewed as an incremental process of teaching the subconscious mind to accept new ways of being.
- The ability to access a customized portal until change is fully cemented and easily maintained, is a practical way to ensure that the learning needs of the subconscious mind are met.
- MSc.-Masters in Social Psychology
- RSW-Registered Social Worker
- NLP_M- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
- CCH-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- DCH-Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy