- 6 Quizzes
- 8 Texts
- 6 Audios
The online program offers a private and cost effective way to explore and begin working through the model.
A one hour debrief is provided on completion of the program, at no additional charge, via telephone, office session or Skype video. RSW receipt for insurance purposes is provided.
The Cow Path Model of Change™ is a solution focused, structured 6 part model developed by Hypnosis for Life. It addresses root causes of anxiety, anger, depression, stress, confidence and addictions and offers a simplified empowered road map for lasting change by honoring the learning needs of the subconscious mind.
Hypnosis for Life/Terri Cooper MSc RSW-St. Albert Medical Center (780) 418-1973
What does a cow path represent?
- Automated, conditioned ways of being include thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. We refer to these ways of being as cow paths.
- The cow path represents a habitual path of least resistance that has been learned, absorbed and accepted by the subconscious mind.
- There is a neurological reality to any way of being that has become automated, ways of being have cellular memory.
- Ways of being have countless associated mind files that are well anchored and easily triggered.
This program takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
The online program is a simplified version of the model used in-office. It consists of 6 audios, 8 short texts and 6 quizzes and includes 1 hour of private consultation on completion.
The model supports the creation of new, deliberate, conscious and freely chosen paths of least resistance by honoring the learning needs of the subconscious mind.
The model is the foundation of in-office programming, which can include psychometric testing, cognitive behavioral clinical hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming and coaching.
Creating new ways of being that last and are easily maintained requires:
- an intelligent understanding of the subconscious mind
- awareness of the impact of social programming (past & present)
- a desire to reconnect with original potential
- the skillful will to manipulate or influence the subconscious mind
- MSc.-Masters in Social Psychology
- RSW-Registered Social Worker
- NLP_M- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
- CCH-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- DCH-Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy